Effective Date: 12 February 2019
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way. They can do this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them to recognise you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient (e.g. by remembering your user preferences).
2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Below we list the different types of cookies we may use on the Site.
Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to our Site in order to enable you to move around it and to use its features. Without these essential cookies, we may not be able to provide certain services or features and our Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like.
Essential cookies on this Site may include:
- Cookie = cookie_policy_accepted
Functionality Cookies. In some circumstances, we may use functionality cookies. Functionality cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on our Site and to provide enhanced and more personalized features, such as customising a certain webpage, remembering if we have asked you to participate in a promotion and for other services you request, like watching a video or commenting on a blog. All of these features help us to improve your visit to the Site.
Functionality cookies on this site may include:
- Cookie = Google Analytics
- Description: We use Google analytics to collect information and report website usage statistics for performance improvement.
- Cookie = Extern loginsysteem (webservices voor klanten)
- Description: These cookies are used for user’s session for allowing access to portal and remembering user information.
3. HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIES?