MEET OUR LOVELY LADIES
Laetitia De Dycker
- Proud mom of 2 virtuous daughters Elizia (age 12) and Sophia (age 6)
- Fan of: 90s music, golf, photography, discovering new restos, chocolate, fashion & interior design, my kids' slack-jawed laughter (priceless!)
- Favorite quote: Trust the wait. Embrace uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
- Writes fantasy books and hopes to publish them someday
- Cinephile by heart
- Has been learning Korean for a year and a half and everything about K-pop, K-drama, K-fashion and K-beauty is no longer unknown to her
- Will make her first solo trip this year (you guessed it, to South Korea).
- Has her own photography business on the side (www.just-juicy.page)
- Likes to dance to reggaeton and especially in the shower
- Is super into nature, glitter, board games and dad-jokes
Sophie Van der Hoeven
- Doesn't like to go to bed because she always wants to prolong the good times
- Her children now forbid her to buy glasses because she buys so many
- Can shed a tear in front of a beautiful painting
- Watches an average of 1 film a day and goes to the cinema once a week
- 150 grams of chocolate a day is a minimum!
- More comfortable with a dog leash in hand than a cocktail
Eline de Chaffoy
- Nobody calls her Eline but Chaffe
- Cracks her body like a glow stick
- My dream job is food critic. Going out every day is the dream
- Cinnamon bun and Matcha on the go
- Drinks her tea the English way, black with milk and sugar
- Prefers to go wild on Soul and Disco
- Loves sleeping in, classical music, fresh charcuterie and the Ardennes
- Feels more at home in Spain than in Belgium
- Is looking into starting an online coaching business
- Has the sweetest Frenchie
- Likes to make cards for (big) life events: birth, marriage,...
- Addicted to potato chips. Want just one hand? No, the whole bag! I blame my doctor, because she used to make me eat a handful of chips every day for my low blood pressure.
- Professional in running into doors, tables, chairs,... and getting bruises. Clumsy over here!
- Is named after the Dutch singer Anouk
- With her 1m58, she is often the smallest everywhere
- If she didn't stop herself, she could eat an éclair every day