Transfer is 100% in hands of 21st Century Fox and was launched in 2011 as the one and only commercial sales house for thematic television and video in Belgium. They are the one stop shop for buying combination packages of the most important thematic channels in Belgium.
Transfer is the fastest growing media sales house in revenues in Belgium for multiple years in a row, and has already won numerous awards like “Best Belgian Sales House for Television” by the United Media Agencies (UMA) and the Gold AMMA as “Best Belgian Media Saleshouse”. They have been illustrating their excellence in non-spot projects like ‘Behind The Science’ or ‘Vennbahn’, Transfer also won creative AMMA’s, Epica, CCB, BOA, Euprio (best European communication for universities and high schools) and Das Goldene Stadttor (best worldwide communication in travel).
TV channels they represent include: FOX, TF1 (as of September 2017), National Geographic, MTV, Cartoon Network, Studio100, Comedy Central etc.
In this role reporting to the Head of Business Unit directly and indirectly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for:
• To set, meet or exceed all revenue targets.
• To develop sales presentations that provide strong arguments on the value of Transfer’s products and services and provide clarity to the efficiency of using such services and products.
• Seek out, establish and enhance relationships with broadcasters, advertisers and partners, with the intention of maximizing potential sales of the company’s products.
• Pitch, negotiate and close deals with key advertisers and media agencies, and optimize Transfer’s presence with clients and media agencies to ensure greatest potential revenues and service levels achieved.
• Provide support and a contact point for the sales team to ensure they have access to insights which help generate overall increased revenues.
• Provide operational updates on Transfer’s performance, competitor positions and understand the key agency needs in the pitching process.
• Liaise with other internal departments to optimize commercial opportunities from early in the process, and to ensure creative ideas have the support and back up based on internal established guidelines.
• Identify new opportunities for sales as a result of new entrants, changing technology and/or delivery systems, etc. and develop sales arguments targeted specifically to address these specialized needs.
• Translate research and ratings insights and market trends and developments into commercial opportunities and portfolio.
• Assist the Head of Business Unit and the Commercial Director with B2B communication and strategy ideas.
Experience requested for the function
• Ideally 1-2 years experience in TV and/or online.
• Team Player.
• Commercial behavior with outstanding interpersonal skills.
• No 9 to 5 mentality.
• Result driven.
• Analytical and organizational skills.
• Strong research understanding.
• A genuine respect for, and appreciation of, the role that customer insight can play in the commercial success of a business.
• Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
Place of Employment:
Transfer nv Antwerp
Transfer nv Brussels
Avenue Jules Bordet 166